Telos: The Scientific Basis for a Life of Purpose
STEPHEN J IACOBONI MD
Life and death have purpose, and we belong to all of it, which the ancient Greeks understood as Telos, meaning "the end as it was intended."
Join Dr. Stephen Iacoboni, award-winning cancer specialist, as he recounts his impassioned search to discover humanity’s true origin and purpose. Not only does he address in plain, straightforward language how modern science points inextricably to God’s hand on earth, but he also:
- reviews the history of western science and philosophy,
- challenges misguided theories from academic titans such as Aristotle, Newton, and Darwin,
- addresses complex questions regarding the human soul,
- equips the nonscientist with a confident understanding of how science validates faith, and
- helps readers reclaim a profound sense of individual purpose and meaning.