Be Still and Happy Devotions for Women. 365 Daily Devotions
God encourages us in his Word to give thanks in all things. That's not a mistake. When we choose to focus on things we are grateful for, our satisfaction with life increases and we become happier people.
This 365 daily devotional will encourage you to focus on things that bring life and joy, reflect on Scripture that give peace and comfort, and evaluate each day in the light of truth.
Take time to ponder the sweetness of life, be still with the Father... and find true happiness!
- Thick pearlescent paper wrapped over board allows for an extremely smooth finish with a subtle iridescence that captures the light and lends a touch of elegance.
- Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Cover debossing causes indentations that create varied textures and enhance intricate designs.
- Gloss applied in specific places on the cover illuminates specific design elements and provides added texture.
- This high-quality sturdy Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when o
pen. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the overall design.
- This matte art high quality paper with a smooth satin touch provides long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
Hardcover 384 pages 0821