Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God - Leader Guide
CLAUDE V KING
Experiencing God Leader Guide includes printed content for 12 sessions, tips for leading a group, and “How to Use This Study” directions. It also includes instructions for planning and hosting Experiencing God Weekends or churchwide spiritual growth emphases.
Over the years God has used the truths of Experiencing God to awaken believers to a radically God-centered way of life. As a result, millions have come to know God intimately, to recognize His voice, and to understand His will for their lives. This new edition is revised, updated, and ready to help you again—or for the very first time—experience your Creator.
God is inviting you into an intimate love relationship through which He reveals to you His will, His ways, and His work. When you recognize where God is working, you can join Him in what He is doing. Carefully listening to His voice will anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom. Then you will experience God doing through you what only He can do.
1. God’s Will for Your Life
2. Looking to God
3. God Pursues a Love Relationship
4. Love and God’s Invitation
5. God Speaks, Part 1
6. God Speaks, Part 2
7. The Crisis of Belief
8. Adjusting Your Life to God
9. Experiencing God Through Obedience
10. God’s Will and the Church
11. Kingdom People
12. Experiencing God in Your Daily Life
● 12 sessions of Bible study content
● New illustrations, fresh stories, and updated language
● Learn to discern when God is speaking to you.
● Recognize God’s activity around you.
● Adjust your life to God and His ways.
● Identify what God wants to do through you.
● Respond to God’s activity in your life.
● Find where God is working.
● Join God where He is working.
● Be conformed into the image of God.
● Look to God, listen to Him, and watch for what his directives are.
● Obey God in every area of your life.
● Gain an understanding of what Scripture teaches about interacting with God.
● Adjust your life to be more fully used by God.