VeggieTales: Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too DVD
This is a multi-region DVD.
Inspired by a classic VeggieTales favourite song "Little Guys Can Do Big Things Too", these shows let kids know that even though they are small they can be used by God to do BIG things!
This new collection is full of stories about little ones who did BIG things with God's help.
Get ready to root for the underdog! Three beloved VeggieTales stories will get your child singing, acting courageous, and learning valuable lessons that every little one needs to know. Includes
- Dave and the Giant Pickle (A Lesson in Self-Esteem)
- Pistachio: The Little Boy Who Woodn't (A Lesson in Self-Esteem) and
- Lyle, the Kindly Viking (A Lesson in Kindness).
All with a new message of how you don't have to be BIG to do great things. PLUS all new footage from the adorable Veggie Kids, sharing their thought on all things BIG and small.
- Veggie Kids Behind the Scenes
- Larry Visits A Puppet Theater
- How to Draw Goliath
- Singalong Song "Big Things Too!"
- Singalong Song "Where Have All the Staplers Gone?"
Also features new animation, introductions, and silly songs.
Series: VeggieTales DVD
Running Time: Approx 95 mins
Recommended Age: 4 to 14
Category: Christian Children's DVD
Sub Category: Kindness / Self-Esteem / Listening to Your Parents